What are Production Cues?
Production Cues are ready-made MIDI Cues built to trigger ProPresenter lyrics slides in sync with the song in Playback. These cues are exclusive to Playback and available for a growing number of songs in our catalog. NOTE: Not all songs with ProPresenter templates also have Production Cues available.
How do I unlock Production Cues?
A Cloud Pro Plus subscription is required to use Production Cues in Playback. The corresponding ProPresenter templates and Song Specific patches are sold separately.
In order to use Production Cues with a purchased ProPresenter Template, a few setup steps are required.
Prepare your ProPresenter Template
1. Purchase, customize, and download a ProPresenter template.
The lines-per-slide formatting you choose to use will be important when selecting the Production Cues in Playback.
2. Import into ProPresenter 6 or 7. Drag and drop the downloaded template into a playlist or your library.
3. Choose the "Master" slide arrangement. Every downloaded ProPresenter template includes two slide arrangements:
The Full Song slide arrangement includes every repeated song section throughout the song. This is ideal when using lyrics templates manually: your lyrics operator simply needs to press spacebar and every slide will be in correct order.
The Master slide arrangement removes every repeated song section, leading to a much shorter total slide count and enabling Playback to jump from one section to another. The Master is the slide arrangement to enable when using Production Cues in Playback.
Load the Song and Cues in Playback
1. Download the song into your setlist in Playback. MultiTracks, AppTracks, CustomMixes, Accompaniment Tracks, and Playback Rentals will work with the Production Cues and lyric templates.
2. Load the Production Cues. In Setlist Edit Mode, tap the three dots over the song tile to open the Edit Song Menu. Scroll down to the "lyrics bus" toggle, and select the correct lines-per-format cues for the song.
NOTE: If you choose to edit Production Cues in Playback, the edited cues will be saved to Cloud and overwrite any existing user cues in the lyric bus.
Your Production Cues are now loaded and ready to be sent to ProPresenter!
Learn how to enable Playback to send MIDI Cues to your lyrics computer here: